Friday, July 10, 2009

At my mom's again (July 5)

More catching up to do! Last weekend I visited my mom again and of course I took some more photos. My mom has also sent me a bunch of photos she's taken herself to include in the blog.



Unknown climbing rose



Close up (Photo: My mom)



Not quite sure of the name but it looks like some kind of thistle/tistel
(Photo: My mom)









Alcymist. Isn't it impressive?









Still Alchymist but in a different light (Photo: My mom)



(Photo: My mom)



Stanwell Perpetual (one of my favorites in my old garden)



Peony/Pion (Photo: My mom)



Foxglove/Fingeborgsblomma/Digitalis (Photo: My mom)



Peony/Pion



Tagetes and bumblebee (Photo: My mom)



My mom's house! Eh.. maybe not.. LOL



THIS is however! (Photo: My mom)



The house with the garage /weaving cottage and
green house in the front (Photo: My mom)

No comments: