Monday, June 29, 2009

Better late than never!

Oh no! I just realized that I've never showed these photos (and I'd even fixed them up and uploaded them, I just forgot to create the post *blush*) I think I'll blame it on the heat wave we're having right now and the fact that I've had kind of a mini vacation for a couple of days (even though I spent the nights at home, much to the relief of my thirsty balcony flowers)


Anyway, these photos are from TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009 just like the foggy night photos (these are taken during the day after that night though).




Hydrangea/Hortensia buds



Blue trailing Lobelia/Hänglobelia



Pale blue trailing Lobelia/Hänglobelia



Purple trailing Lobelia/Hänglobelia



Petunia



Tiny Petunia



Pytte with tiny Petunia and Sweet Alyssum/Strandkrassing



Pytte hiding amongst the Petunias



The Radishes/Rädisor



The bonus flowerbed has started to blossom


I've taken some recent photos today as well that I will show later.... if I can remember it!!! LOL

No comments: