Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uh oh! What are they doing now?





It looks like they're putting up some kind of workers' huts. *sigh* I guess I'll have to spend this summer looking at building constructors too. (Yes I know some of you might think bare chested, sun tanned building constructors are hot and hunky but the ones that worked outside my balcony last year were more old and chunky and with loads of beards or even hairy all over! Not my favorite kind of view. LOL)



Oh how I love what they've done with my view! NOT!

See the gravel piles in the background behind what looks like a metallic slide (=the roof of a big stairway)? This is where I suspect they will build new houses.

And as you can tell, the weather is just as... eh... lovely.. or something... today. LOL



Look! Baby radishes!

No comments: