Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome to my balcony!

Since I love to take photos of my balcony I thought it was a good idea to create a blog to make it easier to show them off to family and friends. And maybe even more important, to be able to look back on my lovely balcony in the middle of the winter.

Even though I love in Sweden I've decided to blog in English since many of my friends don't speak Swedish. I'm sure I will regret this every time I try to figure out the correct English name for my flowers. And to make the language confusion worse I want to post the names in Swedish too to make more sense for my Swedish speaking readers. Oh what I started? LOL

You're very welcome to comment in the blog, even if we don't know each other. It's the interactive connection and collaboration between the blogger and the reader that makes blogs such an interesting tool. (I read and reply to comments even for older posts)

No comments: